Mount Union 2020-2021 Application Cycle

7 minutes ago, asengler said:

Just got an email that I was placed on the waitlist! I'm still happy because at least it's not a rejection!! I was accepted to a school out of state but I'm an Ohio native and Mount is my only chance of staying in Ohio. Fingers crossed!! 

I also received an email this morning that I was placed on the waitlist. Best of luck to you!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, maghirsch said:

I also received an email this morning that I was placed on the waitlist. Best of luck to you!

Best of luck to you as well! Do you know if they accept/allow application updates (i.e. if you have accrued more PCE/shadowing since applying)? I was thinking about sending an email to the admission representative but I wasn't sure 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, asengler said:

Best of luck to you as well! Do you know if they accept/allow application updates (i.e. if you have accrued more PCE/shadowing since applying)? I was thinking about sending an email to the admission representative but I wasn't sure 

I’m not sure! I assume it wouldn’t hurt to send updates, but not sure if it would affect waitlist position at all? If you hear anything from them about providing application updates will you direct message me please?  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, maghirsch said:

I’m not sure! I assume it wouldn’t hurt to send updates, but not sure if it would affect waitlist position at all? If you hear anything from them about providing application updates will you direct message me please?  

Sure thing! I'll send them an email today and I'll DM you once I hear back 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...