2020-2021 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, Elayna said:

I just received an invite to interview on November 3rd! I’m sure they’ll send me more info prior to that day but I was wondering if anyone could tell me what style interview they do! Anything about the setup would help! Thank you

When did you receive the invite for that date? I wonder how many interview dates they give. I think I read a different comment saying the format was online but maybe it’s an interview by interview basis dependent on preferences. I have an in person interview at Marietta on the 7th so I’m hoping if I do get an interview here that it is also in person so I get the whole feel for the school. 

4 hours ago, pa787216 said:

When did you receive the invite for that date? I wonder how many interview dates they give. I think I read a different comment saying the format was online but maybe it’s an interview by interview basis dependent on preferences. I have an in person interview at Marietta on the 7th so I’m hoping if I do get an interview here that it is also in person so I get the whole feel for the school. 

I received an interview for tomorrow and it is virtual!

On 10/26/2020 at 4:39 AM, pa787216 said:

I received the invite on October 21st! The interview is online! I was just wondering if it were traditional or MMI etc.!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2020 at 3:40 PM, hopefulpa8 said:

Could anyone who has already interviewed give a little run down of how the interview went and the flow of it? I heard from last year students it was more so of a conversation and super laid back but wondering if it was similar this year?

The first hour was the program director explaining the history of the program, the staff and their backgrounds/how they came to be a part of the program. She described the program in more detail here. Then there were two 20 minute one on one interviews with faculty. The interviews were more relaxed than others I've had- they have a conversation with you and build off of your answers in a conversational way rather than just asking the next question immediately after you finish. Good luck!!

• Like 1

On 11/13/2020 at 8:37 AM, PAgirl330to614 said:

The first hour was the program director explaining the history of the program, the staff and their backgrounds/how they came to be a part of the program. She described the program in more detail here. Then there were two 20 minute one on one interviews with faculty. The interviews were more relaxed than others I've had- they have a conversation with you and build off of your answers in a conversational way rather than just asking the next question immediately after you finish. Good luck!!

Thank you so much!