Heritage University 2020-2021

On 9/13/2020 at 7:54 AM, DomRRTtoPA said:

It was nice meeting some of you during the interviews yesterday. Good luck to you all as you move through the process!

It was a great interview process and very smooth with all thing considered. Does anyone know about when we will hear back or has anyone heard anything? I know the timeframe of 2 weeks was mentioned. In the past, looks like applicants heard the following M, T, or W. I’m sure COVID could delay the process though. 

Congrats to those who receive acceptance calls. For those that dont, make sure to keep your head up!

For those that are accepted I have a tidbit of advice from experience. With the uncertainty of the accreditation, don't turn down any other interview offers. A friend if mine did that last year when he was accepted to a school awaiting accreditation, and the school surprisingly didn't get accredited, and he lost all other opportunities of going to PA school that cycle. As a current student, I do think heritage will get get continuing accreditation back, but I would suggest you still go to any other interviews you're invited to.

• Like 1

On 8/24/2020 at 9:45 AM, kjgrover32 said:

Has anyone else received email confirmation that your application was received yet? Mine verified in July but I have not received a confirmation, or a reply to my email asking if they have received it.

I am still waiting on a confirmation email as well. Did you ever receive yours? 

7 hours ago, Fromthebottom2PA said:

I had received an acceptance last week as well. For any current students or anyone familiar with the Yakima area, how is driving in the winter time around campus and the Yakima area? I have a 96 Honda Civic and am not sure if it would be able to get around when the weather gets cold. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Congrats on your acceptance! I can’t answer you question since I’m from Michigan, but I just wanted to let you know we made a Facebook group called Heritage Pa program 2023 so feel free to join us! Looking forward to chatting. 

Congratulations to those who got accepted and Good luck to those who are waiting for their interviews. This was my first attempt and I had an interview on 09/12 and got a call on  09/18. But today I withdrew my seat acceptance because I got an offer from another school which is my first choice.  Just so you all know that this might be a good news for those on the waitlist, Good luck.   

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Paigeally said:

Anyone know if more interview are going out?

Invites for an interview in November should be going out any day now. I called and spoke to someone in admissions a couple weeks ago after never receiving a confirmation email that my application had been received, and they informed me it had, and that they would be sending out interview invites near the end of October for a November interview.

I am hoping we hear something by the end of this week!

3 minutes ago, PNW4EVER said:

Invites for an interview in November should be going out any day now. I called and spoke to someone in admissions a couple weeks ago after never receiving a confirmation email that my application had been received, and they informed me it had, and that they would be sending out interview invites near the end of October for a November interview.

I am hoping we hear something by the end of this week!

Thank you!!