Heritage University 2020-2021

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all! I haven't heard a response from staff yet, but I had a question regarding the healthcare experience form. Their form states to verify 1,000 hours of healthcare experience, but do we have to fill out this form for other healthcare jobs that we haven't worked the 1,000 hours yet? I work 2 healthcare jobs, had my first job verified for the hours, the second one only started about 6 months ago so I'm not quite there yet. Thanks for the help in advance! 🙂  

29 minutes ago, ms625 said:

Hi all! I haven't heard a response from staff yet, but I had a question regarding the healthcare experience form. Their form states to verify 1,000 hours of healthcare experience, but do we have to fill out this form for other healthcare jobs that we haven't worked the 1,000 hours yet? I work 2 healthcare jobs, had my first job verified for the hours, the second one only started about 6 months ago so I'm not quite there yet. Thanks for the help in advance! 🙂  

Hi there! I would include any amount of healthcare experience, even if you haven't hit 1000 hours at your second job. Its 1000 hours total, so your second job counts towards that:)

19 minutes ago, LNK21 said:

Hi there! I would include any amount of healthcare experience, even if you haven't hit 1000 hours at your second job. Its 1000 hours total, so your second job counts towards that:)

Thank you so much for the response! Will definitely do that 😄 

Hi Kayla26,

I had this issue as well. I asked my current supervisor if they would be willing to sign for my previous hours because I had documentation showing my past hours. She was comfortable with it because my hours could be verified. Maybe speak to your current supervisor and ask if they would be willing to do this for you?

• Upvote 1

On 6/27/2020 at 12:15 PM, Kayla26 said:

Hi! Does anyone know what you are suppose to do if you can't get in contact with a previous supervisor to fill out the healthcare experience form? 

Does your employer have a human resource dept? You may be able to reach out to the person who currently holds the position as they should be able to verify your hours.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/26/2020 at 9:07 PM, prePApug said:

Has anyone been able to contact the program? I've sent a few emails over the past month with no response.

I just finished my first semester here, and it's been crazy with Covid. They will be sure to respond, but it's been way delayed even for us in the program because things are changing so often due to the pandemic.

If anyone else has questions, feel free to pm or email, I'll do my best to answer 🙂 best of luck to everyone.

cgunn1800@gmail.com

Edited by cgunn1800

On 8/3/2020 at 2:09 AM, cgunn1800 said:

I just finished my first semester here, and it's been crazy with Covid. They will be sure to respond, but it's been way delayed even for us in the program because things are changing so often due to the pandemic.

If anyone else has questions, feel free to pm or email, I'll do my best to answer 🙂 best of luck to everyone.

cgunn1800@gmail.com

Hey there, I was wondering if could clarify things about it Probationary statues at all? 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kjgrover32 said:

Has anyone else received email confirmation that your application was received yet? Mine verified in July but I have not received a confirmation, or a reply to my email asking if they have received it.

Nope. I submitted my verified app in July as well, so we hopefully we get something soon. I also sent a few emails to the program as early as June that have yet to be answered though. 

18 hours ago, lyudabab said:

Anyone know the email to Selena Janis? I got an interview invitation but don’t see her email anywhere. The school is not responding via email and nobody picks up the phone when I call. I’m so worried I’ll lose my spot!!! 

If you open the document of your letter of invitation it is linked. I also sent it to your pm.

• Upvote 1

On 8/7/2020 at 1:23 PM, SaschaRochelle said:

Hey there, I was wondering if could clarify things about it Probationary statues at all? 

I honestly don't know much about why the school is on probation. I know you should be able to look the specific information up on the arc-pa website, but from what I've been able to gather while being here is that The school was not recording or reporting some required statistics and metrics, so they had to hire a group of people to do that. There was some other stuff I saw when I read the arc-pa website but it was all resolved. We did have a site visit earlier this year and we are supposed to find out the accreditation status sometime this month.