2020-2021 Application Cycle!

32 minutes ago, BeachBum7 said:

Just received my rejection email today. Bummed but I have a few more interviews at other programs lined up to look forward to! Good luck to everyone! 

There’s only 20 seats this cycle for us non-QU folks, thus, it’s even harder to get accepted than many schools. I’m sure you’ll get a spot elsewhere. Good luck. 

Edited by TeddyRucpin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2020 at 6:23 AM, nprice8 said:

Hello,

I'm a current 1st year student at QU. Happy to answer any questions, just send me a message. Good luck to everyone!

My boy Nicholas !!!

I am just here reading all these messages from prospective students. I remember checking on this forum at all times last year. 

Hello all, I am sure many of you probably recognize my name from the Meet and Greet night. Happy to answer any questions about the QU program. 

Edited by VVasquez
mispelling

2 hours ago, pasct said:

@atlien2008 you are making the right choice. the school is a miserable disaster. 

I have to respectfully disagree. Quinnipiac was one of my top schools. The professors I interviewed with were amazing and so were the students and everyone I interviewed with. #15/238 is a great accomplishment and they are still a top 20 school. The reason I'm not attending Quinnipiac is because I have decided to go to med school instead. If I was still on the PA route, I would be at Quinnipiac this spring and I will definitely be applying there for medical school.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, pasct said:

@atlien2008 respectfully disagree as I have first hand knowledge of the disaster. Not everything that glitters is gold as they say.

@pasct I know every program will have pros and cons, but I’m not understanding why you’re so adamant about disregarding this program. Maybe move on and allow people to discover their own opinion about a program they do or do not want to attend..

• Upvote 1