2020-2021 Application Cycle!

Has anyone been offered an interview recently for the beginning of October? It seems like they have been sending the invites out every 2 weeks for a date that is 2 weeks out. If this is the trend, some invites for the fourth interview session should have gone out/should be going out soon! I am anxiously waiting to hear back. I love QU! Congrats to those who received invites and to those who were already accepted 🙂 

Has been many years regression from what I hear/know...lectures are horrible and old...and profs joke about students needing antidepressants to get through didactic...students don’t know rotations until last minute...profs unprofessional...half the class straight from undergrad so everyone treated like kids...83 is their passing grade, students remediate 82.9s...don’t go here if you want to like school, your classmates or your profs...you will suffer

40 minutes ago, Pacct said:

Has been many years regression from what I hear/know...lectures are horrible and old...and profs joke about students needing antidepressants to get through didactic...students don’t know rotations until last minute...profs unprofessional...half the class straight from undergrad so everyone treated like kids...83 is their passing grade, students remediate 82.9s...don’t go here if you want to like school, your classmates or your profs...you will suffer

Hi! Are you a current student or is this information gained from people within the program? 

Hi, I am a current student and I couldn’t disagree more. I am more than happy to answer any questions and provide information to anyone interested. Feel free to DM me or ask on here.

Lastly, we have found out about rotations 2-4 weeks before starting because COVID has limited the sites accepting students. Normally students would find out rotations 3 at a time. 

Edited by Pa7421
Spelling

I can 100% assure you students don’t find out 3 rotations at a time. You only find out 1 at a time...usually right before you start.... Would be happy to provide information to anyone interested, information you won’t get in the phony interviews the school conducts. Feel free to PM me. 

Is anyone interviewing on the 22nd and has the info. for the informal meet tonight w/ the current PA students to share? I received my email with the interview invitation around 1245 and have since confirmed, but I was hoping to be present tonight, as well and wanted to make sure I hadn’t missed the information for this. Thanks! 

- Michael