2 hours ago, satvinder said:

Help

I received interview for sep 2nd. JMU email email also states to respond before aug 26.I email them back that I am available on sep 2nd. I have not got any response. Thanks

Don't worry if you do not get a response. I interviewed last week and did not get a response after I initially accepted the interview. They will send you the schedule for the interview day as well as the link to the zoom conference about a day before the interview. Good luck!!

Just now, workingonadream said:

Hi!

My caspa was verified on 6/1 and I received the confirmation email from JMU on 6/3, but I haven't heard anything yet (interview or rejection status). Has anyone else had this happen?

I’m in the same boat! Nothing at all is always better than a rejection, there’s still a chance! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was waitlisted from an August interview. I received an email Monday saying they would be wrapping up interviews this week and then would start to fill the class from the waitlist if any seats remained. Just thought Id give an update if anyone hadnt heard anything in awhile. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, gmayo said:

I was waitlisted from an August interview. I received an email Monday saying they would be wrapping up interviews this week and then would start to fill the class from the waitlist if any seats remained. Just thought Id give an update if anyone hadnt heard anything in awhile. 

Do you know how the waitlist works? Like if you were waitlisted from the August interview, does that mean you have a higher chance of being accepted than someone who was waitlisted from the 9/30 interview? 

18 minutes ago, kourtneyk said:

Hi everyone! Got an email from JMU stating that interviews are done for the fall, however they may potentially conduct one in the spring as well. The email asked if I would still like to remain as a potential candidate. Just wondering if anyone else received this?

I got this too

10 hours ago, kourtneyk said:

Hi everyone! Got an email from JMU stating that interviews are done for the fall, however they may potentially conduct one in the spring as well. The email asked if I would still like to remain as a potential candidate. Just wondering if anyone else received this?

I got the same email