• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 4:37 AM, satvinder said:

Those who have applied to JMU. Did you submit your GRE score. English is my second language. Currently I m struggling with verbal section. I have not taken the GRE yet. School website states that GRE is not due until the beginning of the program. Thanks!

I sent mine! I would ask an admissions coordinator! JMU has a low standard for GRE anyways, so you should be ok!! Best of luck! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2020 at 8:28 AM, morrissl4 said:

Hey everyone so I submitted my CASPA and GRE all on May 25 and everything was received And verified May 27. I still have not gotten any email about my application being complete/ being placed in line for review? Has this happened to anyone else?? 

When did you submit the supplemental application? If you submitted that on May 25th as well, I think it is okay to email them. (pa_admissions@jmu.edu)

22 hours ago, satvinder said:

Those who have received an email stating that "you application is ready for review" Are u referring to email from school or CASPA.

I received an email with the subject line “JMU PA Program Application” that started with “I am pleased to inform you that the James Madison University Physician Assistant Program has received your verified CASPA application as well as your application to James Madison University's Graduate School.

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, megzel96 said:

Does anyone know when they start sending interview invites? Also, does anyone know if they will still be in-person interviews? The website still has that they would be inviting applicants for on-campus interviews.

Ps. Good luck everyone!

During the June info session they said they were planning for in-person interviews since JMU students would be back on campus for the fall semester. The application deadline this year was a few weeks later than last year so interview invites may be sent out later as well.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Hanachan21 said:

During the June info session they said they were planning for in-person interviews since JMU students would be back on campus for the fall semester. The application deadline this year was a few weeks later than last year so interview invites may be sent out later as well.

Thank you so much! 🙂