University of the Cumberlands- Williamsburg 2020/2021

Hey guys!

I'm a member of Cohort 5 so I'm in clinicals right now! When I interviewed, we didn't hear for a few weeks. I interviewed on sept. 6 2018 and I found out I was accepted during first round. I believe I found out Sept 24 2018. So it can take a little bit! Then second round goes out quickly after. First round has 2 weeks to respond to the invite. My friend found out the first week of October that she was accepted after being placed on the waitlist. I know this waiting period is AWFUL but news should come soon!

Edited by Aparsons
  • Like 3

Just now, Aparsons said:

Hey guys!

I'm a member of Cohort 5 so I'm in clinicals right now! When I interviewed, we didn't hear for a few weeks. I interviewed on sept. 6 2018 and I found out I was accepted during first round. I believe I found out Sept 24 2018. So it can take a little bit! Then second round goes out quickly after. First round has 2 weeks to respond to the invite. My friend found out the first week of October that she was accepted after being placed on the waitlist. I know this waiting period is AWFUL but news should come soon!

Thank you for the reply. Yeah its been stressful since last week, I have been checking emails, and forum. 

• Like 1

Hey guys! 
They will be sending you a housing list with contact information soon. That’s how we got our housing at start of didactic too! Just be patient. We are renting a townhouse that is 15 minutes walking distance to classes. It is two bedroom and two bath for $550. If you have any questions message me. Our landlord rents a lot of properties in Williamsburg so I can share the number with you all! Congrats on getting accepted and one step closer to being a UC PA-S! 

• Like 4