University of the Cumberlands- Williamsburg 2020/2021

I got a call yesterday and was told that I was accepted from the waitlist!! I can’t believe it!! So excited to be part of the class of 2023 and can’t wait to meet everyone! 😊 

For those of you still on the waitlist, don’t lose hope!! It’s moving! I bet multiple spots will open up over the next couple of months. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, PAadri said:

I got a call yesterday and was told that I was accepted from the waitlist!! I can’t believe it!! So excited to be part of the class of 2023 and can’t wait to meet everyone! 😊 

For those of you still on the waitlist, don’t lose hope!! It’s moving! I bet multiple spots will open up over the next couple of months. 

Congratulations!

• Like 1

On 10/20/2020 at 1:35 PM, PAadri said:

Thats awesome! Congratulations! I'm currently on the waitlist. I'm hoping that there is some movement soon and I get a call. Fingers crossed.😆

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to let everyone here know that I will be giving up my seat at UC due to acceptance at another program. Good luck to everyone on the wait list!!! One of you is about to get some life changing news very soon! Get ready to start your journey in 4 short weeks!!! I wish you all the very best 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1