CDU 2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 3/1/2021 at 11:04 AM, jasibal said:

Hello everyone! Congrats to everyone that has been accepted and waitlisted. 😀 

I was wondering if everyone or anyone on the waitlist has started their background check through CastleBranch. I'm wondering if the background check is generally sent out or is it sent out based on rank on the waitlist? I have begun my background check already and wanted to see if anyone else was in the same boat. 

Hey:) Yes I started everything the day after they sent the Castle Branch link... so yes, in the same boat:) Have you heard anything else?

18 hours ago, CJPAgurl said:

Hey:) Yes I started everything the day after they sent the Castle Branch link... so yes, in the same boat:) Have you heard anything else?

I haven't heard anything yet! I submitted to FAFSA as well, but only received an unofficial estimate. Nothing official from CDU or FAFSA. Hopefully we hear back soon! 

Is anyone else having trouble getting in contact with CDU? I am also on the waitlist but I never received the castle branch link and it's not in my spam. Did you guys receive it immediately after you accepted being on the waitlist? 

ALSO congrats to all the people accepted and waitlisted!! 

10 hours ago, ACanPA said:

Is anyone else having trouble getting in contact with CDU? I am also on the waitlist but I never received the castle branch link and it's not in my spam. Did you guys receive it immediately after you accepted being on the waitlist? 

ALSO congrats to all the people accepted and waitlisted!! 

I received my CastleBranch link 7 days after I accepted my spot on the waitlist. I received my waitlist invite on February 11th, and replied right away. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...