CDU 2020-2021 Application Cycle

I've looked at the past 3yrs of fourms and no one has answered this question about interview style. I'm guessing they are very strict about not disclosing any information about the interviews. Looks like we have to prepare for any interview style they throw our way! Is the very first interview they're conducting on the 29th? 

They make you sign something saying you wont discuss interview. But it's really not that bad! They do a good job of calming your nerves 

3 hours ago, sabhad said:

I've looked at the past 3yrs of fourms and no one has answered this question about interview style. I'm guessing they are very strict about not disclosing any information about the interviews. Looks like we have to prepare for any interview style they throw our way! Is the very first interview they're conducting on the 29th? 

On 10/14/2020 at 3:12 PM, Akua92 said:

@AloeVera CONGRATULATIONS. Wowuu first time applicant, well done !! If you don’t mind me asking did you do a postbac  What do you think made you stand out, with your stats. I am in the same boat too ! Any advice would help!!

Thank you!! I didn't do a postbac however I took prereqs and other classes at a community college (40+ units, mainly science and a Spanish class) to improve my GPA. I believe my work with geriatric and homeless patients at my hospital internship helped strengthen my application (~300 hours). I also did some volunteer work outside of healthcare (~400 hours) and held leadership positions in professional healthcare settings (~1500+ hours). What I really like about the PA path is I feel like we are given a chance to be seen as a whole applicant-- it is not just grades but also experience. I say always take on any opportunity that can strengthen your leadership and professional skills when you can. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, icesbliss said:

Has anyone received any information regarding the interview, such as the time? I was invited for an interview next Thursday, but I have not received anything.

Hello! I received interview details yesterday, 10/21 around 6:30 PM PST. Check your spam if it was received there just in case

On 10/22/2020 at 9:52 AM, AloeVera said:

Hello! I received interview details yesterday, 10/21 around 6:30 PM PST. Check your spam if it was received there just in case

On 10/22/2020 at 12:21 PM, Aussie97 said:

Hi! I just received details about the interview for October 29! I was wondering what time is everyone’s interview session, not sure if there will be a group interview or if it’s an MMI format? 

Hey guys, congrats and good luck on your interview invite! Can you guys let us know when you applied?