CDU 2020-2021 Application Cycle

Ayyeeeeee congratulations are in order to @VivianN and @aspiringbruinPA and any other person who got accepted. 
i would like to propose to create a WhatsApp group so we can connect get to know each other before school starts, share materials and tips and even connect with alumni. Just a proposition and I would love to know your thoughts for those who got accepted and are attending CDU... 

for those who are still waiting; dint lose hope, there’s still time. Be positive😊

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gracelyne said:

Ayyeeeeee congratulations are in order to @VivianN and @aspiringbruinPA and any other person who got accepted. 
i would like to propose to create a WhatsApp group so we can connect get to know each other before school starts, share materials and tips and even connect with alumni. Just a proposition and I would love to know your thoughts for those who got accepted and are attending CDU... 

for those who are still waiting; dint lose hope, there’s still time. Be positive😊

Yeah I would be down for that

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dean227
11 minutes ago, KatherineprePA said:

has anyone asked for updates or know anything? I feel like I should just assume I got rejected but I have not heard anything since July, when I received my application confirmation

I haven’t heard anything back either. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, sabhad said:

i asked for more info about the "late entry" option, do you know anything about that? what's the benefit? 

I mean from the email it sounds like you would be considered all the way up until August whereas if you don't select the late entry option you will be notified by June or July if they have a spot for you...

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone! Congrats to everyone that has been accepted and waitlisted. 😀 

I was wondering if everyone or anyone on the waitlist has started their background check through CastleBranch. I'm wondering if the background check is generally sent out or is it sent out based on rank on the waitlist? I have begun my background check already and wanted to see if anyone else was in the same boat.