2020-2021 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, PAOneDayAbby said:

Hi guys! I am from Portland, OR! I lived in Cleveland for 3 months and my partner has a job in Cleveland whenever she wants to accept it, so I decided to apply to an Ohio program and fell in love with BW! Are you guys first time applicants? 

Yes, first time applicant here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Kirby219 said:

Well that worries me 😅😅 thanks for letting us know.

Don't worry at all! I believe they continue reviewing apps until their deadline. You've got this 🙂 But just so you know my timeline: I received an email on June 5th saying they still needed my official GRE scores and to email them when they were posted, so I did so when they (finally) came in on the 11th. Michelle emailed me back a few hours later saying thanks and that my app was complete so they would look at it soon! Then the 12th was the confirmation with the supplemental as well

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, kandreano said:

Congrats!! Would you mind sharing your stats?

GPA: 4.00 as a bio major and psych minor

GRE: 313 (157 V, 156 Q, 5.0 AWA)

Shadowing: 12 hours (planning on getting more as soon as possible in my area)

PCE: 680 hours as a nursing home STNA

Volunteer: 100 hours through my service fraternity

Leadership: ~350 hours through orgs on my campus

I think that's it? haha let me know if I missed something 🙂

3 hours ago, krifuturepa said:

Hi! So anyone who received a supplemental application can you like give some idea on how it is? If it has essays, etc?

Thank you!

No essays! It was just matching prereqs and asking the basic questions of if you've been found guilty or convicted of a felony or misdemeanor etc. This was also the opportunity to submit shadowing forms as well! It really just took a few minutes

22 hours ago, cjenkins said:

No essays! It was just matching prereqs and asking the basic questions of if you've been found guilty or convicted of a felony or misdemeanor etc. This was also the opportunity to submit shadowing forms as well! It really just took a few minutes

messaged you! 

• 3 weeks later...