2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 8/17/2020 at 6:32 PM, Gracyn said:

Hi there! First time applicant here. I received an email from the application department 8/13 that they received my application, does anyone know when (if they decide to send one) I would receive a request for supplemental application? Thanks! 

July 13th I was told they would update my status during the next review and 4 days later I was sent the supplemental application!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2020 at 3:29 PM, khadijasaleem said:

how long was it after you submitted your supplemental application? 🙂 Congratulations btw! Good luck!

I actually sent in the supplemental about a month ago but got an email at the beginning of October that they hadn’t received it. So I re-sent it on the 2nd and got invited for an interview on the 9th!

2 hours ago, aholz said:

congrats guys! how was the interview? I have one coming up!

I thought the interview went really well. They had some technical issues (which I found true for every interview so far) but everyone I spoke with was very genuine and the interview was very laid-back. We had an intro meeting, met with the program director, had our individual interviews, met some current students for a Q&A, and met with the rest of full-time faculty. We got to meet a significant portion of the faculty which I really liked. The whole process took about 3-4 hours and everyone I met seemed really great! I got accepted yesterday as well 😊

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, khadijasaleem said:

Hey guys, anyone who interviewed on the 4th hear back yet? I’m just getting anxious cuz I was reading the forum and some ppl heard back the monday after they interviewed lool so im just wondering 

I haven't heard anything back yet either! I was getting anxious after seeing that t, but hopefully we will hear something soon!

4 hours ago, khadijasaleem said:

Hey guys, anyone who interviewed on the 4th hear back yet? I’m just getting anxious cuz I was reading the forum and some ppl heard back the monday after they interviewed lool so im just wondering 

I also interviewed the 4th and haven’t heard back yet! Trying to stay calm but have been looking here to get an idea of the timeline too.