2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 12/8/2020 at 3:48 PM, Ashlynn said:

I also interviewed the 4th and haven’t heard back yet! Trying to stay calm but have been looking here to get an idea of the timeline too. 

I’m assuming that they might start sending out decisions next week cuz they’re conducting interviews tmw as well. So maybe they’re going to make decisions after 2 sessions? 

35 minutes ago, khadijasaleem said:

I’m assuming that they might start sending out decisions next week cuz they’re conducting interviews tmw as well. So maybe they’re going to make decisions after 2 sessions? 

I actually received an email from the program yesterday afternoon letting me know that I have been accepted. I read on the website that they extend some acceptances immediately after the interview and others after all interview dates have been completed! I'm pulling for you and hope to have you as a classmate this coming May! 

On 12/10/2020 at 7:07 PM, Ashlynn said:

I actually received an email from the program yesterday afternoon letting me know that I have been accepted. I read on the website that they extend some acceptances immediately after the interview and others after all interview dates have been completed! I'm pulling for you and hope to have you as a classmate this coming May! 

Thank you!! I received an acceptance call today and i’m super excited! Haven’t paid my deposit yet tho cuz there are some other programs closer to home that i’m waiting to get decisions from but bw is def my top choice for reasons other than location lmao and i’m 95% sure i’m going to attend bw but my mom wants me to wait a lil. We have till the 30th to pay deposits, right?  

Edited by khadijasaleem

On 12/11/2020 at 10:49 PM, khadijasaleem said:

Thank you!! I received an acceptance call today and i’m super excited! Haven’t paid my deposit yet tho cuz there are some other programs closer to home that i’m waiting to get decisions from but bw is def my top choice for reasons other than location lmao and i’m 95% sure i’m going to attend bw but my mom wants me to wait a lil. We have till the 30th to pay deposits, right?  

I just saw this! But my deadline for deposit is the 23rd! I paid mine a few days ago and will officially be going to BW. There is a Facebook page for the class of 2023 to join if you decide to go with BW! good luck !!