Skin Bones Hearts Private Parts?

I attended this conference last year at Virginia Beach.  I felt that the conference was very much worth my time and money.  The information provided was vast and informative; the speakers were very advanced into their fields of interest and were very knowledgeable (they all gave their contact information for any further questions beyond the conference as well).  The lectures are all by PAs and NPs (my conference was all PAs).  PAs and NPs mostly attend the conference.  The location of the conference was very vacationy and the hotel where everything was held was nice.  I saw the price increased a little bit this year but I will likely attend another one of their conferences.  It seems all of the topics changed for this year as well (they always do the derm, Ortho, cardio/EM, women's health with rotating topics it seems).  

Served continental breakfast every day.  They had 2 days of a lunch and learn you can sign up for.  You sign in the 1st day (attendence isn't checked daily), get your badge/goodie bag, and then the rest is on you.  Alot of people would skip out on topics they weren't interested in or felt they knew enough about.  The days started around 8 and ended around 3 or 4.  I attended every lecture.  I practice in family med and found them to be very helpful.  They give all the slides and I still have access to the slide portal.  The CME certificate is easy to claim.  If you go you are free to use my spirit code (it's their referral network) and they send us both 100$ after your conference.  My code is 7942.  

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...