2019-2020 Cycle

On 1/22/2020 at 10:13 PM, kayywri said:

Anyone accepted into the program willing to share some stats? gpa, hours, ect. Congrats also! 

I just got my acceptance call from the February 6th interview! I have a 3.4 overall and science GPA, 100 hours of shadowing, 3,200 hours of PCE, 1,000 hours of HCE, and about 300 volunteering hours. 

Edited by yellowmoodring

17 minutes ago, Lexiezimm said:

How long did it take for you all to hear back after the confirmation email? Whether denied or offered an interview? It’s been 5 weeks since I applied and received the email confirming they got it.. should I be concerned? 

I got my confirmation email 11/27 and got an interview invite 2 days after the 5 week mark! I've been accepted to the program too so that sounds about right. No need to worry! 

On 2/18/2020 at 10:28 AM, PassionForPA19 said:

I got my confirmation email 11/27 and got an interview invite 2 days after the 5 week mark! I've been accepted to the program too so that sounds about right. No need to worry! 

Thank you!! Actually today marks my 5 week 2 day mark and I was invited for the March 10th interview!! Can you share anything from your interview? What the process was like and any tips/tricks/advice

2 hours ago, Lexiezimm said:

Thank you!! Actually today marks my 5 week 2 day mark and I was invited for the March 10th interview!! Can you share anything from your interview? What the process was like and any tips/tricks/advice

Wow! That's funny how they invited you for an interview at the same time period after our confirmation emails, congrats! The interview process went smooth, best interview day out of all the schools I interviewed at. The faculty is great and very personable. It's two 2 on 1 interviews, a PowerPoint presentation about the program, and then a tour. Just be yourself and try to make the interview more conversational. Best of luck!

10 hours ago, Krist97 said:

I was thinking the same thing because after I confirmed the interview date they never got back to me. But I guess that’s fine

They should respond and confirm! When i had mine I responded and confirmed and then they changed my interview date like a day later (maybe too many people confirmed for that date idk), so don’t make any travel plans yet just in case. 

On 2/18/2020 at 10:07 AM, PolevaultPA said:

How long did it take for you all to hear back after the confirmation email? Whether denied or offered an interview? It’s been 5 weeks since I applied and received the email confirming they got it.. should I be concerned? 

When you confirmed with the interview date did you get a second email? Bc they sent me an email  stating I have an interview and I responded a few mins later confirming my seat but I haven’t received any other response. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Krist97 said:

When you confirmed with the interview date did you get a second email? Bc they sent me an email  stating I have an interview and I responded a few mins later confirming my seat but I haven’t received any other response. 

Wait until you get a confirmation email that your seat is locked in for that date until you make travel plans in case they change the date because that happened to me. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nmistry1 said:

Ok I gave them a call and left a voicemail so hopefully they’ll get back to me soon! I’ll let you know what they say 

I called as well and spoke to Ms. Jackson, she told me she received the email and confirmed my seat but didn’t have time to send a response but I’m in the clear! She said this week she’ll be responding to all those who confirmed with more details on the interview! 

1 minute ago, Krist97 said:

I called as well and spoke to Ms. Jackson, she told me she received the email and confirmed my seat but didn’t have time to send a response but I’m in the clear! She said this week she’ll be responding to all those who confirmed with more details on the interview! 

Ok good I was having a heart attack for a little lol. Good luck at yours!!!