10/19/2019 Medex SPOKANE Interview

12 hours ago, lhudecek said:

Hi! Meeting up on the 18th sounds great. I live in Kamiah and will be staying with friends in Spokane that night. Lorelei, where do you think would be a good place to meet?

I recommend meeting in South Hill area. They have a Mod Pizza there with lots of parking and price is not expensive. Downtown area is crazy on a Friday with lots of traffic and no parking.

Blaze Pizza is a good place too. 

But I’m open to suggestions too. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think meeting the night before is an excellent idea. I also live in Spokane and can do my best to field any questions. I know that last years class met at a place called the Elk (East Brown’s Edition-I really like this place...been going there for years and used to study there while in school), parking is a little more difficult, but it may carry good vibes as everyone that met there the night before was accepted 🤷‍♂️ Anyway, I’m super excited, and know that being better acquainted will only help our odds. My email is ravenski1980@gmail.com if you want to get ahold of me that way as well. 

• Like 1

Hi DjH2020,

I’m okay with that place. I live here in Spokane since 2012 and never been there so it’s try to cool new place. Is 7pm meeting time good to give people more time? I know someone in this group will be arriving after 7. 

is this the address? The ELK
1931 W Pacific Ave, Spokane, WA 99201