10/19/2019 Medex SPOKANE Interview

Haven’t heard a thing...I was told that students from 2 classes ago didn’t get a call until Thursday after interviewing on Saturday 😩😩 I will say though, that every time this email notification pops up as “ MEDEX 2019 interview,” I have a small heart attack 😩

David Hughes

Edited by DjH2020
  • Upvote 1

Team! We did hear from the alumni that they heard back on a Tuesday, but the administration actually said we could expect to hear this week. I haven't seen any evidence that calls have gone out, and someone in the group on Saturday even asked about a meeting on Thursday??? So keep the dream alive, I think we are all still in the ring! No heart attacks David, you need that heart to pump blood to your brain so you can make medical decisions as a PA.

I am also being a little  crazy about my phone, so this message is as much for me as anyone else. 

go team,

-Laura

• Like 1

Haven't heard yet either! Seeing your names on here as people who I thought were highly qualified and intelligent makes me feel better tho! (truly everyone there on Saturday were all of those things!!) There's still time. Hang in there. I know I am going crazy.

Fingers crossed for all of you!

Jenn

Edited by Jwahlquist
  • Like 1

How is everyone hanging in there? I’m really surprised no one has exclaimed their exciting news about acceptance!! Anyone get exciting news?! I know it has been a tortuous few days for me! I just want to be excited for all those who got in so if you did please let us know so we can celebrate you! whoooooo! We all put our best foot forward! 🙌🙌🙌

Edited by Marandajo07

9 minutes ago, Lovejoyprice said:

I just got the call as well! Congrats to everyone! We should start a FB page for the upcoming class. 

Yay! I’m excited to be classmates. Wanna make a Facebook group called MEDEX Spokane Class 24 or something like that?  Oh my gosh, we’re going to be PA’s!!! 🎉🎉🎉

• Like 5

Congratulations to everyone who has already been accepted!!! 🙂

Everyone else who is sitting the same boat as me, hang in there!

I read in the Seattle interview forum that some people received their acceptance calls on different days and one person even got an acceptance letter and no phone call so there is still hope. Also it appears the program really values their reapplicants so there's always next year too. 

• Like 2

Congratulations everyone!!! How exciting! Does anyone know how they’ll let us know if we got waitlisted for the program? I know it has been nerve wrecking for us all. I bet they will still call a bunch of people tomorrow as well. 🤞🤞🤞🤞 I truly believe everything happens for a reason and there is always next year! I hope everyone feels they did their best because everyone was truly awesome! I bet it’s really hard for them to choose!

-Maranda 

• Like 2