2019-2020 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
14 hours ago, nazij said:

Congrats, sdebar! I hope your interview went great! Would you mind sharing some tips on how the interview was?

It was good! It was very laid back, because they want to know if you’ll fit in with the program. Don’t stress too much! They do ask you to do a writing sample in the beginning before you interview. Overall, I had a great experience and I hope you do too!!

On 11/17/2019 at 12:46 PM, grandPA said:

Does anyone know when we will hear back from the 11/9 interview?  The website says within 6 weeks of the final interview date, but I was wondering if anyone heard if it might be earlier?

From my understanding and asking students at the interview, they won’t send out decisions until after both dates are over and closer to the December holidays. I hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...
Apparently there is still another day for interviews I mean go they’re was like 60 people at my interview how many people does D’Youville even interview [emoji24] 

They had another interview on the 23rd so they’re done interviewing people!! There’s like 60 at each interview I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, sdebar said:

When did you interview? I was the 9th and D’Youville is one of my top schools

So did I!  I loved the interview day, I got a really good vibe there.  The current students leading my group said that they heard back relatively quickly after their interviews, so I'm hoping we do as well.

• Like 1

Has anyone heard anything at all yet!? They said usually the students would hear back before Christmas and today Christmas Eve and I haven't heard a peep! [emoji27]
On a side note, Merry Christmas everyone!! [emoji319]

Nope nothing yet[emoji24] I think they heard back on Christmas Eve a few years ago and I’m hoping if I do it’s an acceptance because that would really stink. Merry Christmas to you too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...