2019-2020 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

I got my acceptance letter dated from the 17th and I sent in my deposite yesterday, which is within the 3 weeks time window. I did receive a payment authorization and thought everything went okay. When I call the admission today, the counselor said all the seats have been filled up before yesterday so I have to be moved to waitlist.  

Has this happened to anybody? I think they should have stated in the acceptance letter that the enrollment is first come first serve and we need to sent in our money as soon as possible.

I got my acceptance letter dated from the 17th and I sent in my deposite yesterday, which is within the 3 weeks time window. I did receive a payment authorization and thought everything went okay. When I call the admission today, the counselor said all the seats have been filled up before yesterday so I have to be moved to waitlist.  
Has this happened to anybody? I think they should have stated in the acceptance letter that the enrollment is first come first serve and we need to sent in our money as soon as possible.

Omg. So sorry that happened to you! Did they say you’d be placed at the top of the waitlist? I feel like they shouldn’t be allowed to do that without informing you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, sdebar said:

Omg. So sorry that happened to you! Did they say you’d be placed at the top of the waitlist? I feel like they shouldn’t be allowed to do that without informing you!

I was upset I forgot to ask. I think it would be unfair for the people for are on the waitlist at the first place as well.

13 minutes ago, sdebar said:

They should have definitely put the deadline for the deposit on the acceptence letter.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2020 at 2:50 PM, sdebar said:

Just got my letter in the mail. Got waitlisted... good luck to everyone!!

Hi Sdebar,

I am planning to apply for 2021 cycle. I saw that you were wait-listed. Did you apply again? When you applied, have you completed most of the science courses? I am asking because since Dyouville has rolling admission, I want to apply early like in May or early June? But again, I want to finish all the science courses before  I apply? So, wondering if it would be wise to finish all the science courses by end of Summer and apply around Mid-August.

Hi Sdebar,
I am planning to apply for 2021 cycle. I saw that you were wait-listed. Did you apply again? When you applied, have you completed most of the science courses? I am asking because since Dyouville has rolling admission, I want to apply early like in May or early June? But again, I want to finish all the science courses before  I apply? So, wondering if it would be wise to finish all the science courses by end of Summer and apply around Mid-August.

Hello, this was my first time applying to D’Youville and I had my degree completed before I applied! If it helps, I applied in August and was notified of an interview in mid-September. Since they are a BS/MS program I don’t believe they require all the science courses be completed but it would do nothing but help.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Congratulations to all of you that have been accepted! I am planning on applying as a Transfer student into the accelerated class this upcoming cycle. A bit nervous haha. Did those of you who have been accepted all have a B- or greater in all of your science classes. I'm wondering because I got a C in Chem 2 and Orgo 1. Also would any of you who have been accepted, mind sharing your stats? I appreciate any information. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...