2019-2020

On 1/30/2020 at 9:09 PM, 201920192019pa2019 said:

They are non ranked waitlist. When a spot opens up, they go through everyone on the waitlist.

Does anyone else have an interview on the 5th of February? I’m coming from Florida and wanted to know if any of the applicants want to go to lunch or dinner the day before? like an ice breaker meet to help with the nerves.

16 minutes ago, J3dasilva said:

Congrats! I'm on the WL too. Can I ask if you had sent anything in to them since being waitlisted? IE; more classes, hours, new GRE scores, etc?

Thanks and congrats again!

Thank you! Congrats to you as well!

I just confirmed the waitlist spot so far. The email said they will reach out to me if/when a spot becomes available (I think all our emails on their portal said that but it’s a great experience!).I have 9,000 paid health care hours and currently volunteering and shadowing for more hours- I’m a full time student now since August. After April, I’m going to submit the signed documents of more shadowing and volunteer work; Also my final transcripts as I am taking my final four classes (non prerequisite courses as I completed all of those).

Good luck to you too! Stay positive and good things will come!

Congrats! I'm on the WL too. Can I ask if you had sent anything in to them since being waitlisted? IE; more classes, hours, new GRE scores, etc?
Thanks and congrats again!

Did you receive the email through their portal or through your regular email where they sent you the interview invitation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 1/28/2020 at 3:01 PM, sdebar said:

Anyone know if Monmouth lets you know your waitlist spot?

I do not think they tell you your waitlist spot. They never told me mine when I was waitlisted, but I interviewed in late January and ended up getting an interview in October that same year for the following cohort. Good luck!

I do not think they tell you your waitlist spot. They never told me mine when I was waitlisted, but I interviewed in late January and ended up getting an interview in October that same year for the following cohort. Good luck!

Did you have to reapply to get the second interview or did they carry you over?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Is medical terminology not required anymore? It seems like they removed it off their website. https://catalog.monmouth.edu/graduate-catalog/marjorie-k-unterberg-nursing-health-studies/physician-assistant-ms/#admissionrequirementstext 

I have a friend in the program and I guess they are redesigning a lot of it so it is very possible

• 1 month later...
On 11/18/2019 at 8:09 PM, Mfield said:

I just made a Facebook page so we can all connect for those of us who are accepted/put our deposits down already!

Monmouth University PA Program - Class of 2023

Hello! I was accepted into the program a few weeks ago. I sent a request to join the FB group, but it has been pending for some time now. Do you still have access to it? If so, I would love to join it--I am wondering what other classmates have planned for living arrangements and other specifics given the current situation of the pandemic. Thanks!

Hello! I was accepted into the program a few weeks ago. I sent a request to join the FB group, but it has been pending for some time now. Do you still have access to it? If so, I would love to join it--I am wondering what other classmates have planned for living arrangements and other specifics given the current situation of the pandemic. Thanks!

Congrats! Did you get accepted off the waitlist?

On 6/25/2020 at 4:22 PM, Jthepa said:

I was just accepted to the program today off the waitlist. Is there places for rent within the area- I’m coming from Florida!

Also, is there a Facebook link for the accepted students?

Thanks!

Congrats! @Jthepa When was your interview?? 

Edited by ndevi

Also, I submitted a friend request to the Monmouth PA program class of 2023. Is this the correct one? Or is there another Facebook page for the accepted students? Jus asking as my friend request has not been accepted in the past couple days and I would like to see where everyone is staying- I’m in the process of looking at apartments and don’t really know the area that well.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2020 at 1:52 PM, Jthepa said:

Also, I submitted a friend request to the Monmouth PA program class of 2023. Is this the correct one? Or is there another Facebook page for the accepted students? Jus asking as my friend request has not been accepted in the past couple days and I would like to see where everyone is staying- I’m in the process of looking at apartments and don’t really know the area that well.

Thanks!

I am a recent grad from Monmouth and if you're still having trouble finding something I might be able to help!