Submitted CASPA application on 6/5 and was verified on 6/7. Received an email on July 1st stating my application has been reviewed and rated. It states the earliest interview date is October 4th and they will notify the applicants "approximately 1 month in advance of the interview date" which means we won't hear back until the first week of September at the earliest if selected for the first round of interviews.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know why there is still so few acceptances? I was accepted after the first interview round 10/4 but there are still only 5 or 6 people in the accepted face book group. I wonder why they spread the interviews out so much as many people have likely already been accepted elsewhere. 

34 minutes ago, JK1996 said:

Does anyone know why there is still so few acceptances? I was accepted after the first interview round 10/4 but there are still only 5 or 6 people in the accepted face book group. I wonder why they spread the interviews out so much as many people have likely already been accepted elsewhere. 

Possibly because there has only been two interview dates out of 5? Two more in January and one in February... just my guess... hoping to still get an invite 😊

• 2 weeks later...