2019-2020 Cycle

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Sarah1 said:

Awesome, congrats. As for their accreditation, how long is it for? Could they lose it at anytime? If they do lose it, what happens with students? If they lose it but get it back could students then take their boards? 

You could probably find out more from the ARC-PA website about all these questions 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
7 hours ago, LaurenMcGee said:

@rochec I received my interview invite pretty quickly. When did you submit? 

I actually just submitted today (yikes, I know, but I didn’t know about this program since it got accredited after I submitted all my apps and did all my research/budgeting for application costs). I really love this program though, from the research I’ve done on it, and my boss graduated from PC undergrad and has nothing but great reviews about it!! I’m hoping to also attend their open house in March! 

@daina Hey! The interview process went so smoothly! They will have MMI style interviews as well as one on one and a group interview. Don't stress, they are super friendly and welcoming. I know everyone says it but just be yourself and you'll do great. If you don't know the answer to a question let them know. It is not good to make something up! Don't forget to ask them questions too, you're figuring out if they are a good fit for you too!! 

You are going to do great!! Keep us updated 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...