2019-2020 Cycle

20 hours ago, LaurenMcGee said:

@jennl89 Hey, I think they accepted 34 but don't quote me on that. I am sure they are all going a little crazy right now with COVID-19 so I am sure they will let you know as soon as they can. Keep your head up! The waiting game is so hard but you've got this!! 

If they accepted 34, does this mean all seats are full for this class? Do you know how many seats they have each term?

6 minutes ago, LaurenMcGee said:

@jennl89 I meant to say they accept up to 34, I am not sure how many they have accepted thus far. 

Thank you Lauren and thanks for all the encouragement! As of last week, PC is my only remaining school that I applied to that I am being considered, so I am going a little crazy wondering about the status of the waitlist or if I should start prepping myself to reapply to CASPA in the upcoming months. Fingers crossed! Either way I am hopeful it will happen soon 🙂 

• Like 1

On 3/26/2020 at 8:25 AM, jennl89 said:

Does anyone know the number of students accepted into the program? I was put on the wait list in October and have not yet heard anything back. Has anyone from the wait list heard any updates?

@jennl89 I'm in the current class (Class of 2021) (yes it's crazy thanks to Covid-19) and I can say that we had a few people drop off the accepted list in the months leading up to the program for one reason or another. One person found out they were accepted literally 4 or 5 weeks before the program started, so keep your chin up! But yes, I'd definitely prepare your CASPA for the next cycle just in case. Good luck- they have prepared an amazing program!!!

15 hours ago, klh323 said:

@jennl89 I'm in the current class (Class of 2021) (yes it's crazy thanks to Covid-19) and I can say that we had a few people drop off the accepted list in the months leading up to the program for one reason or another. One person found out they were accepted literally 4 or 5 weeks before the program started, so keep your chin up! But yes, I'd definitely prepare your CASPA for the next cycle just in case. Good luck- they have prepared an amazing program!!!

Thank you! Are you guys having to do online classes/ How does this affect your clinical rotations? I wondered if Covid-19 would have any affect on further interviews (If they are still conducting them at this time) as well as office hours for them to send out any updates to waitlisted prospective students? Best of luck! This time is stressful for all of us in the healthcare field and outside. I'm still working at Greenville memorial and this has really affected our hours, precautions, patients, etc.