Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 7/5/2019 at 10:32 AM, Evana1993 said:

Hello everyone!

Best of luck to everyone that is applying this year. 

Best of luck to you as well! Have you submitted yet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, CMichPrePA said:

Best of luck to you as well! Have you submitted yet? 

Yes I have. You?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just received an invite to interview on August 9th! So excited. I am surprised they are interviewing this early in the cycle. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sammm said:

Just received an invite to interview on August 9th! So excited. I am surprised they are interviewing this early in the cycle. 

Congrats!!! Just submitted my GRE and I am verified so fingers crossed on hearing anything back! Do you mind sharing when you were verified? And your stats if you are comfortable sharing so? Good Luck!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HannahSmallegan said:

Congrats!!! Just submitted my GRE and I am verified so fingers crossed on hearing anything back! Do you mind sharing when you were verified? And your stats if you are comfortable sharing so? Good Luck!!

Thank you!! I was verified June 19th. 

Major: Exercise Science

cGPA: 3.99

PCE: 1,200 hours as an EMT

A lot of volunteer hours (around 500+?), 20 shadowing hours, many other other leadership experiences and teaching experiences

Letters of rec from a PA, professor, and work supervisor! 

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2019 at 12:13 PM, Sammm said:

Thank you!! I was verified June 19th. 

Major: Exercise Science

cGPA: 3.99

PCE: 1,200 hours as an EMT

A lot of volunteer hours (around 500+?), 20 shadowing hours, many other other leadership experiences and teaching experiences

Letters of rec from a PA, professor, and work supervisor! 

 

 

 

Good luck on your interview!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2019 at 1:31 PM, Sammm said:

Just received an invite to interview on August 9th! So excited. I am surprised they are interviewing this early in the cycle. 

 

Also received an interview for the 9th! I’m also very surprised they’re interviewing so early. I’ll see you on the 9th! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, AnAspiringPA said:

 

Also received an interview for the 9th! I’m also very surprised they’re interviewing so early. I’ll see you on the 9th! 

Do you mind sharing your stats please, also when were you verified? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2019 at 9:56 PM, Evana1993 said:

Do you mind sharing your stats please, also when were you verified? 

I’m more than happy to! 

cGPA: 3.82

pGPA: 3.99

Majored in Neuroscience and Psychology

PCE: ~ 3800 hours CNA/ED/ICU tech 

~ 150 hours of volunteer work at my community health clinic 

~15 hours of PA shadowing experience, some college leadership experiences

Verified on: 6/25

 

best of luck to you! 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, AnAspiringPA said:

I’m more than happy to! 

cGPA: 3.82

pGPA: 3.99

Majored in Neuroscience and Psychology

PCE: ~ 3800 hours CNA/ED/ICU tech 

~ 150 hours of volunteer work at my community health clinic 

~15 hours of PA shadowing experience, some college leadership experiences

Verified on: 6/25

 

best of luck to you! 

 

 

 

Thank you so much! Good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my interview invite yesterday for August 9th!

GPA: 3.85

Majored in kinesiology with a psychology minor

PCE: 2,500 hours (EMT)

Volunteer: ~100 with some leadership experience

Shadowing: 21 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, jmarsman01 said:

Is everyone who got invites CMU grads?

I believe the first set of interview is made up of CMU students/grads

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I applied as well, received the email that my application was under review on July 25th, and I have had my fingers crossed for an interview since then! Good luck to everyone that has submitted already and those that are still going to submit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, shivoham said:

Hi ,

Any idea when are they going to send second set of invites? Thanks 

I believe that they are going to send the invites in Sept and Oct. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also received my acceptance yesterday! I cannot wait to meet my future classmates! Class of 2022!!

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Chlooo said:

Received my acceptance email today!

Congratulations!! I just created a Facebook group for our incoming class so we all have a common place to get to know each other and communicate! Feel free to message me your email and I can add you and any other students to the group!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2019 at 11:05 PM, Karlie said:

I also received my acceptance yesterday! I cannot wait to meet my future classmates! Class of 2022!!

 Congrats Karlie!! Do you mind sharing your stats?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations to all those who have been accepted!

And to those who are waiting to hear back, or have received rejections, I wanted to share the link to an upcoming event that will take place in Detroit. This PA program will be one of the ones that will be in attendance so it could be a GREAT way for you to get your questions answered, or find out how you can improve your application for future cycles. 

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/thepac-takes-detroit-tickets-70091765357

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More