2019-2020 Application Cycle

Guest thePAway

Guest thePAway

Thought I would start this thread since I got an email today that my application was received! They said it would start being reviewed a week after it was received and that a decision will take up to 6 weeks, good luck to everyone applying!

12 hours ago, thePAway said:

Thought I would start this thread since I got an email today that my application was received! They said it would start being reviewed a week after it was received and that a decision will take up to 6 weeks, good luck to everyone applying!

I received that email as well! Thanks for starting a new thread!

• 1 month later...
Guest thePAway

It sounds like they’ve only sent out interview holds and not actual invites yet! A girl who interviewed last year said she was put on hold at first and that’s what they do for almost everyone but obviously that’s just what one person told me! 

Edited by thePAway

On 7/22/2019 at 2:18 PM, jaderiv said:

For those who were placed on interview hold, when did was your application received by the school? 

submitted on CASPA: 6/20

application receipt: 7/1

application review complete: 7/11

interview hold: 7/19

haven't heard back anything yet

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thePAway
21 hours ago, niksee said:

has anyone else from the interview hold list gotten an invite for an interview yet? 

still anxiously waiting here 😬

i originally got the interview hold email but from what I understand i am attending the first round of interviews so I am not sure what the interview hold thing even means lol

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, sunnyday88 said:

Same here! Do we know what the significance of this is yet or if everyone who meets min requirements gets placed on this? 

I have been reading past year's forums, and it seems like those who get placed on interview hold will get invited to interview. However, I'm not going to get excited until I receive an email with a date. Also, I don't believe that anyone who passes the minimum requirements get an interview hold email. We will probably join a pool of interview hold applicants, and then from that pool they decide which applicants will attend the next upcoming interview.

Edited by jaderiv
  • Upvote 1

Guest thePAway
2 hours ago, Megan2 said:

Congrats!! Do you know if they already called all of their immediate acceptances for the week? Just curious whether or not I should expect a call/email sometime around December 

I honestly am not sure sorry!