2019-2020 Application Cycle

Guest thePAway

Guest thePAway
31 minutes ago, jaderiv said:

Congrats! Iowa's program is outstanding! How was your interview experience? And about how many students were there?

There was 30 people and they said they would have 4-5 interview sessions total! I had a great experience at the interview it was laid back and conversational and the faculty and facilities seem great!

12 minutes ago, thePAway said:

There was 30 people and they said they would have 4-5 interview sessions total! I had a great experience at the interview it was laid back and conversational and the faculty and facilities seem great!

Awesome, thanks for the input! I went to Iowa for undergrad and currently live here if you ever have any questions about the area!

• 2 weeks later...

Just interviewed today and it was very organized and everyone was so nice and happy to have all of us there. There were 30 of us and there will be 4-5 sessions! Interview is a 2-day deal FYI but the first day is all orientation like things and your actual MMI interview is the following day so that was nice! Let me know if you have any questions regarding the interview or the days! Good luck to all! 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...