2018-2019 Application Cycle

On 10/6/2018 at 12:52 PM, pahopeful10 said:

Hey! Do you know if they have already started sending out interview invitations?

I do not believe they have sent out invitations yet. They are still waiting on supplemental applications to be sent in. But we aren't fully kept in the loop on the application status of the incoming students. 

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, CapitalPA said:

I interviewed on November 3rd and was told they would early accept 4 people from this interview. Once the second interview has been conducted in December then they are going to notify the rest of the applicants. 

Hey, did they say when/how those accepted early would be notified? I know he told my group they were likely going to take 2/3 or 3/4 of the acceptances from the first interview date, as those were the highest scores from the acceptance materials (if that makes sense). I was just unsure if I should be watching for an email, phone call, letter, etc? Thanks and good luck to you!

Congrats to you both! I received my interview offer for 12/1 on 11/12 as well 😄 I submitted my supplemental application back on 7/24, so it took them quite some time to respond. I meant to send it sooner, but it slipped my mind. I applied to a lot this cycle so it was easy to get distracted haha.

Where will you two be coming from?

Archived