Miami Dade College PA Program 2019 Changes! What are They??

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, EMEDPA said:

hard to beat that tuition:

Estimated tuition cost: $16,885.70
Program credits: 130

Tell me about it. However, from a quick glimpse, it looks like it's only available to those have an associates in science who wants to earn their BS in PA studies. 

I don't think there's an option to apply as a new student to their BASc PA program. It's sort of like a completion program. 

3 minutes ago, Diggy said:

Tell me about it. However, from a quick glimpse, it looks like it's only available to those have an associates in science who wants to earn their BS in PA studies. 

I don't think there's an option to apply as a new student to their BASc PA program. It's sort of like a completion program. 

if you click on coursework it includes all the pa school courses. I think you do the 2 yr pre-pa AS then apply to the professional phase and do 2 more years.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys!

Did you all get to turn your packages by November 15th? Hope so.

If you have any questions about the program, please let me know. These following 3 weeks are gonna be pretty busy because we are running towards the end of Fall; but after December 19th I will have more time to answer your questions. Please feel free to reach out.

By the way, it is a great program. Pretty smart professors who truly care about us. Everybody goes above and beyond to help us succeed. I am very happy to be part of the MDC PA Program. 

Have a happy weekend!

• 1 month later...

Hey! 

Thank you so much for being open to answering questions. I am currently waiting to hear back for the test date. Hopefully, I get invited back to take the exam. If you don't mind me asking, how do you like the program? Are you able to work while in school? Did you start in the summer or do classes start in the fall? 

Archived