Hey all! I too have been accepted to the program! I'm out of state and also looking for a roommate maybe the apartments across the street? I cannot wait for the FB page! ❤️ 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Pierca1 said:

Hey all! I too have been accepted to the program! I'm out of state and also looking for a roommate maybe the apartments across the street? I cannot wait for the FB page! ❤️ 

Same. I am from Fort Lauderdale, FL 🙂 

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone, I was also accepted and out of state. Let me know if any guys are thinking about splitting an apartment!

• Upvote 1

Cool cool ! I'm From Fort Myers FL! I'm living in VA as of now  🎉

26 minutes ago, Anjpa said:

Same. I am from Fort Lauderdale, FL 🙂 

17 minutes ago, levus7 said:

Hi everyone, I was also accepted and out of state. Let me know if any guys are thinking about splitting an apartment!

YES! We should all coordinate this!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Pierca1 said:

YES! We should all coordinate this!

Yes, I agree. Definitely interested 

6 hours ago, Anjpa said:

Hey! I was wondering if anyone has received their acceptance letter via mail? 

Nothing yet. Thinking I should get mine soon because I live pretty close to the school though. 

16 minutes ago, Tiffk said:

So what’s everyone think? More calls this week? Anyone get their letters?

Hoping to get mine today!

I think everyone should keep an open mind about calls until May 1! People will definitely give up their seats right off the bat, or even put down a deposit and then get into a different school in the next few weeks (and just lose their deposit $). I know several people who put a deposit down on a school to hold their spot and then they got into their top choice a few weeks later and ended up going there instead! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, epl418 said:

Hoping to get mine today!

I think everyone should keep an open mind about calls until May 1! People will definitely give up their seats right off the bat, or even put down a deposit and then get into a different school in the next few weeks (and just lose their deposit $). I know several people who put a deposit down on a school to hold their spot and then they got into their top choice a few weeks later and ended up going there instead! 

True! They may not call those on the waitlist until after the ones accepted deposits are due- even if they already stated they were giving up their seat. Good luck to anyone who hasn’t heard back yet and can’t wait to meet everyone who does accept. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I’ve been accepted as well! The letter arrived today- I never got a phone call but I live in an apartment with terrible service so I’m attributing it to that. I’m so excited!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grahamsn said:

I’ve been accepted as well! The letter arrived today- I never got a phone call but I live in an apartment with terrible service so I’m attributing it to that. I’m so excited!

What a wonderful surprise! Congratulations!

• Like 2

I got my acceptance letter in the mail today! I am coming from Minnesota, does anyone who lives in the area have any apartment recommendations?

45 minutes ago, KirstenC said:

I got my acceptance letter in the mail today! I am coming from Minnesota, does anyone who lives in the area have any apartment recommendations?

Congratulations!  Did you get a phone call too?

Hey guys ! I’m a current student in the program! Congrats on getting accepted ! If you need anything you can add me on Instagram @Incomparabletay

Edited by Taylerstep
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Hey my name is Christy and I’m a current student in the program!! Congratulations to everyone who was accepted and interviewed!! If you guys need any recommendations or anything, you can add me on instagram @pa.deux 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Hey everybody! You can follow me on IG @brittanyhein1 . Sometimes it may take me a little while to follow back because I’m on at weird times due to working 3rd shift. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sunrise230 said:

Congratulations!  Did you get a phone call too?

Yes, I got a phone call as well!

@susannahgraham 😊

Also Mrs. Shefton made a Facebook today and said the group will be up soon!

Edited by Grahamsn
  • Like 1