Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey all! I too have been accepted to the program! I'm out of state and also looking for a roommate maybe the apartments across the street? I cannot wait for the FB page! ❤️ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Pierca1 said:

Hey all! I too have been accepted to the program! I'm out of state and also looking for a roommate maybe the apartments across the street? I cannot wait for the FB page! ❤️ 

Same. I am from Fort Lauderdale, FL 🙂 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, I was also accepted and out of state. Let me know if any guys are thinking about splitting an apartment!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool cool ! I'm From Fort Myers FL! I'm living in VA as of now  🎉

26 minutes ago, Anjpa said:

Same. I am from Fort Lauderdale, FL 🙂 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, levus7 said:

Hi everyone, I was also accepted and out of state. Let me know if any guys are thinking about splitting an apartment!

YES! We should all coordinate this!

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Pierca1 said:

YES! We should all coordinate this!

 

Yes, I agree. Definitely interested 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Anjpa said:

Hey! I was wondering if anyone has received their acceptance letter via mail? 

Nothing yet. Thinking I should get mine soon because I live pretty close to the school though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Tiffk said:

So what’s everyone think? More calls this week? Anyone get their letters?

Hoping to get mine today!

I think everyone should keep an open mind about calls until May 1! People will definitely give up their seats right off the bat, or even put down a deposit and then get into a different school in the next few weeks (and just lose their deposit $). I know several people who put a deposit down on a school to hold their spot and then they got into their top choice a few weeks later and ended up going there instead! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, epl418 said:

Hoping to get mine today!

I think everyone should keep an open mind about calls until May 1! People will definitely give up their seats right off the bat, or even put down a deposit and then get into a different school in the next few weeks (and just lose their deposit $). I know several people who put a deposit down on a school to hold their spot and then they got into their top choice a few weeks later and ended up going there instead! 

True! They may not call those on the waitlist until after the ones accepted deposits are due- even if they already stated they were giving up their seat. Good luck to anyone who hasn’t heard back yet and can’t wait to meet everyone who does accept. 

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been accepted as well! The letter arrived today- I never got a phone call but I live in an apartment with terrible service so I’m attributing it to that. I’m so excited!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Grahamsn said:

I’ve been accepted as well! The letter arrived today- I never got a phone call but I live in an apartment with terrible service so I’m attributing it to that. I’m so excited!

What a wonderful surprise! Congratulations!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got my acceptance letter in the mail today! I am coming from Minnesota, does anyone who lives in the area have any apartment recommendations?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, KirstenC said:

I got my acceptance letter in the mail today! I am coming from Minnesota, does anyone who lives in the area have any apartment recommendations?

Congratulations!  Did you get a phone call too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys ! I’m a current student in the program! Congrats on getting accepted ! If you need anything you can add me on Instagram @Incomparabletay

Edited by Taylerstep
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey my name is Christy and I’m a current student in the program!! Congratulations to everyone who was accepted and interviewed!! If you guys need any recommendations or anything, you can add me on instagram @pa.deux 

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everybody! You can follow me on IG @brittanyhein1 . Sometimes it may take me a little while to follow back because I’m on at weird times due to working 3rd shift. 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sunrise230 said:

Congratulations!  Did you get a phone call too?

Yes, I got a phone call as well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@susannahgraham 😊

 

Also Mrs. Shefton made a Facebook today and said the group will be up soon!

Edited by Grahamsn
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More