2018-2019 APPLICANTS

I just received a phone call that I was accepted into the program but I found out I got into my number one school so I will not be attending. I had such a great time at the interview and getting to know everyone. I hope the best for you all and I hope I open up a spot for someone else! 

Best wishes

My PA friend just messaged me this:

”They’re still accredited. They’re just on probation. So u are accepted to an accredited program, right now. If they lose accreditation in the future, then they can’t start a new class until they get reaccredited. But all current students can graduate and test for the boards.” 

So that’s good!!

14 minutes ago, Tbrown1 said:

Salima and I started one last night! I believe one girl wanted to wait and clear it with Elizabeth before sharing the group so just waiting on that and then i think Salima is going to share the FB page!

Perfect!!! Post here after y’all get the approval and we can all message you our names!! 

This is an email from Elizabeth:

Good afternoon,

After speaking with the Director, we agree that I will create a private group for your class and those who have been accepted can request to be added; so that we do not get people in there who are not accepted into the class.

I will send you the group name.

Thank you,

• Like 4