Mount St. Joseph University 2018 cycle

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, veccan1 said:

I was recently accepted into this program, and I was wondering if any current students would be willing to share their experiences in this program before I made my final decision?

Congratulations! Do you mind me asking when you interviewed and how they contacted you?

1 minute ago, PAkw1 said:

@Ransar3 I’m going to wait until the end of the week and then call and check on my status if I haven’t heard back. They told our group 2 weeks so I feel that’s fair to call after a month. I hope we hear something soon. I’m anxious and really want to go to MSJ! 

Sounds good! Yes, as am I. I am not sure if the fact that the majority of people have not received a decision yet is a good sign or a bad one but it is eating me up inside! I am thinking about doing the same because this is also one of my top schools. Best of luck and I will keep you updated as well!

I touched base last wednesday and this is what they told me: "we are still in the process of making our decisions and sending out offer letters. We should make our final decisions in the next few weeks and will notify you through the CASPA system." I'm crossing my fingers. 

1 hour ago, Jl3223 said:

I touched base last wednesday and this is what they told me: "we are still in the process of making our decisions and sending out offer letters. We should make our final decisions in the next few weeks and will notify you through the CASPA system." I'm crossing my fingers. 

You and me both! Good luck and hopefully we hear soon. 

5 hours ago, Jl3223 said:

Nice to know, thank you for that information and good luck! Waiting anxiously.

On 10/1/2018 at 9:25 AM, PAkw1 said:

@Ransar3 I’m going to wait until the end of the week and then call and check on my status if I haven’t heard back. They told our group 2 weeks so I feel that’s fair to call after a month. I hope we hear something soon. I’m anxious and really want to go to MSJ! 

PAkw1, did you happen to call about your app?

36 minutes ago, PAkw1 said:

@Ransar3I just recently got in contact with MSJ and they told me that they are finishing interviews today and that everyone should hear something by the end of next week. So fingers crossed! 

Oh, thank goodness we have a date to look forward too! Thank you so much for that information and best of luck to you and everyone else on this forum! 

Archived