Mount St. Joseph University 2018 cycle

I was recently accepted into this program on Oct. 8th. I spoke with a PA I know personally, that does some teaching at MSJ, and he said that last year they offered spots as soon as they met after each interview day, and ran out of open spots too quickly, so this year they are taking their time and only offering a few at a time. I know this doesn't help anyone with the excruciating waiting process, but at least it gives a reason as to why it is taking so long since they are still a very young program. Don't worry there is still hope!

• Upvote 1

I remember them saying they will do several passes. First picking up any outstanding candidates right away, then reviewing the others until they fill their cohort (+waitlist). The timeline I heard was 2-10 weeks, and that was 3 weeks ago, so (hopefully) there’s still a chance for those who haven’t heard anything yet.

Congrats to those who got in though! 

• 5 months later...