2018-2019 Cycle

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! I submitted 7/9 and thought I'd get involved with the thread. No emails back from Marquette so far. Good luck to all!

Cumulative GPA: 3.73

Science GPA: 3.74

GRE: 321 & 4.5

PCE: 1100 as a PCT on a Med/Surg floor, I'll have 1500 more (at least) by June 2019. 

Shadowing: 135 hours with PAs and MDs mostly, with some experience in a hospice clinic observing chaplains, social workers and RNs. 

Other experience: I have research experience in biochemistry, epidemiology and medical humanities. I also have a handful of volunteer/leadership/teaching experiences, although not as extensive.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, PApanda said:

Hello! I just got an email confirming they received all of my materials and they provided a timeline of the interview process. I was wondering how long it took before you guys heard back after this email? Thank you. 

I got that email on June 26 and heard about an interview today 

9 hours ago, kcd14 said:

Hi guys! Just got an interview invite. Does anyone know what style of interview they have???

I am still waiting back to hear from them. I got a confirmation email from them the last week in July. How long did you wait to hear from time of confirmation until today's interview invite?  Thanks, and CONGRATS!

On 8/15/2018 at 7:37 PM, MeganZoet said:

I am still waiting back to hear from them. I got a confirmation email from them the last week in July. How long did you wait to hear from time of confirmation until today's interview invite?  Thanks, and CONGRATS!

I didn't submit mine until July 17th and got the interview invite August 15th

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived