2018-2019 Cycle

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 3:34 PM, HelPAme said:

Ahhh, I'm late, but I was put on alternate as well. Sent in my Letter of Continued Interest a few days ago. Fingers crossed.

whats the letter of continued interest? Didn't we only have to respond to the email if we wanted to be removed from consideration?

3 hours ago, por44 said:

whats the letter of continued interest? Didn't we only have to respond to the email if we wanted to be removed from consideration?

Yes! It’s completely optional, but it was a courtesy letter to show admissions I’m still highly interested in the program.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have any of you all received an e-mail from Lori in the past week regarding more information after being accepted and submitting your deposit? I've been checking my e-mail, but also recently changed my CASPA e-mail and I'm afraid e-mails from her are not being sent through.

2 hours ago, HelPAme said:

Have any of you all received an e-mail from Lori in the past week regarding more information after being accepted and submitting your deposit? I've been checking my e-mail, but also recently changed my CASPA e-mail and I'm afraid e-mails from her are not being sent through.

Yes! I got an email from Lori yesterday afternoon. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2019 at 10:39 AM, Pahopefull779 said:

Happy New Year! Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group for accepted students yet?

Lori sent out an email that has a link to the facebook page! The creator of the page just has to approve you first! Let me know if you can't find it!

• 1 month later...

Archived