2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like those with working accounts were given an interview, but those that can't login were not offered one. 

1 minute ago, californiahopefulpa said:

I was able to just click on the website link and fill out my information... I didn't have to login to anything

What did your email say? Did it say "an update has been posted" or did it say you've been offered an interview. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Le Moyne

• Interview offered Nov/15
  • Interview date Jan/12

My Stats

• Fluent in three languages: Finnish, Serbian, and English. Proficiency in Spanish. Learning ASL
  • Undergraduate non-science: 3.82
  • Undergraduate GPA: 3.6
  • Undergraduate science: 3.4
  • Patient Care Hours: 1572 ED Scribe
  • GRE: 321 total (164 verbal and 157 math) –Accepted on 8/08/17
  • Killer personal statement in my opinion
  • Letters of Recommendation: ER PA, ER NP, current boss, and College advisor
  • Major in college: Biochem, graduated in May 2016 from Georgia Tech
  • Current Job: Oct/2016-Present, research chemist at CDC
  • Two Prerequisites completed in Fall 2018: A&P II with lab and just Microbio Lab
  • Verified CASPA: 09/20/18 because professional transcript entry took 10 days after receiving my grades.

I'm scheduled to interview on January 10th but I am unsure if I'm going to attend. I have been accepted to a school, wait listed at my top choice and have two more interviews close to home (Utah). I am hoping to get more information about the program from those of you that know more about the Le Moyne program. I've read everything on their website and done some outside research but I'm still unsure if it would be worth it. I'd love any insight.

7 hours ago, BHau23 said:

I'm scheduled to interview on January 10th but I am unsure if I'm going to attend. I have been accepted to a school, wait listed at my top choice and have two more interviews close to home (Utah). I am hoping to get more information about the program from those of you that know more about the Le Moyne program. I've read everything on their website and done some outside research but I'm still unsure if it would be worth it. I'd love any insight.

Following!! !! ! I’ve also been accepted to a program that just as impressive/awesome and is closer to home (Virginia) . I’m currently scheduled to interview at Le Moyne (January 12) and haven’t cancelled it yet because I want to play my cards right and attend the program that fits me best! It’s a 9 hour drive for me.... So I’d love to get some insight about this program too!!

Anyone invited to an interview been told they have an outstanding prerequisite? I'm interviewing 11/12, but have to take an advanced bio class prior to the start of the program if accepted. What are your plans? To take a summer class? My A&P class did not count as an advanced bio. I prefer to not take a class in the spring semester because by the time the semester starts, I'll still be waiting to interview/hear back from Le Moyne. The Le Moyne program starts 8/20/19, so also hoping not to cut it too close if I take a summer course. Hoping to find a course offered during the first half of summer that fulfills the prerequisite!

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/11/2019 at 4:38 PM, Hello2019 said:

What did you guys think of the interview? 

I thought it was good all in all and will put some extra info for next years applicants. I was pleasantly surprised by the group interview being a discussion (8 applicants and 2 faculty observers), and I enjoyed the topic. Sadly, one of the individual interview questions was pretty much the same as one of the essay questions. The interviewer told me we were all being asked the same questions in order to be able to compare "apples to apples" (2 interviewers. I had both a PA and a MD faulty member). Questions related to empathy and anger. Anyhow, I just got bad news 30 minutes right before my individual interview, so I was very shaky and had dry mouth. I hope they don't count that against me. Otherwise, I think I did well.

On 1/15/2019 at 9:47 AM, LizardKing said:

I thought it was good all in all and will put some extra info for next years applicants. I was pleasantly surprised by the group interview being a discussion (8 applicants and 2 faculty observers), and I enjoyed the topic. Sadly, one of the individual interview questions was pretty much the same as one of the essay questions. The interviewer told me we were all being asked the same questions in order to be able to compare "apples to apples" (2 interviewers. I had both a PA and a MD faulty member). Questions related to empathy and anger. Anyhow, I just got bad news 30 minutes right before my individual interview, so I was very shaky and had dry mouth. I hope they don't count that against me. Otherwise, I think I did well.

I had similar thoughts. Have you been accepted anywhere else yet?

Archived