2018-2019 Application Cycle

16 hours ago, laurved said:

They told our interview group a decision is usually made within 4-6 weeks they will notify by mail and change the status on the portal to accepted, waitlisted or rejected. Accepted students will also receive an email.

How did the interview go? Ive got mine Friday and I’m excited/nervous haha. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, monika said:

Congrats!! What was the phone number? And when did you interview?

The phone number was (630) 515-7179. I also received an acceptance email shortly after that which reviewed all the information they left on my voicemail. I interviewed on August 14th. And yes, it was a much faster turnaround than they had originally mentioned.

4 minutes ago, bns07 said:

The phone number was (630) 515-7179. I also received an acceptance email shortly after that which reviewed all the information they left on my voicemail. I interviewed on August 14th. And yes, it was a much faster turnaround than they had originally mentioned.

has your portal been updated?

20 hours ago, bns07 said:

Just received a phone call that I have been ACCEPTED! Literally almost dropped my phone from excitement listening to the voicemail. Good luck to everyone else!

18 hours ago, Onyra said:

Also just got my acceptance via phone call!! I interviewed August 16, and the phone number had a 630 area code. That is much faster than the 4-6 weeks predicted. 

Congratulations to those accepted and invited to interview!

17 hours ago, laurved said:

Also received my acceptance call and email this afternoon! So excited. The portal has been updated too. 

Congrats everyone!! 

This is way faster than they said, hoping those of us from 8/17 hear back too. Gah!!

1 hour ago, csilva96 said:

I received an interview for 9/21. Anyone else going to be there that day? Pretty excited and nervous to meet all the staff and go through the MMI, as it's my first time doing an MMI.

Congratulations! I am interviewing the same day and it's my first MMI as well. I am flying in the day before the interview, very excited for this opportunity. See you there!

12 hours ago, Kamlin said:

do you remember how long they said it would be? I can't remember if it was 4-8 or 8-10 weeks. I guess they are working backwards in making decisions?

At the 8/17 interview they said it would be 4-8 weeks to hear back. Hopefully we start to hear soon since they did accept a few people already. This wait is killing me.