2018-2019 Application Cycle

Guest doostinim

Hey guys, I received an interview invitation today in the morning. Currently, there are two dates which I can choose from: October 16th or November 9th. Should I go for October 16th since it's rolling admissions? This would be my first interview for this cycle and I'm not sure if I'll be prepared by next week. What do you guys think?

10 hours ago, doostinim said:

Hey guys, I received an interview invitation today in the morning. Currently, there are two dates which I can choose from: October 16th or November 9th. Should I go for October 16th since it's rolling admissions? This would be my first interview for this cycle and I'm not sure if I'll be prepared by next week. What do you guys think?

I personally would take the first one. There’s really no way to prepare for an MMI, just kind of practicing timing your answers to ethical and scenario questions. It’s not as bad as it seems. I thought I didn’t do so well in mine, it was my very first interview, and I ended up getting in! The faculty really do their best to make you feel at ease. 

Guest doostinim
1 hour ago, kjime002 said:

I personally would take the first one. There’s really no way to prepare for an MMI, just kind of practicing timing your answers to ethical and scenario questions. It’s not as bad as it seems. I thought I didn’t do so well in mine, it was my very first interview, and I ended up getting in! The faculty really do their best to make you feel at ease. 

Thanks! I just scheduled for the October 16th interview.

Edited by doostinim

HI everyone! I'm interviewing this week, and I'm super nervous! Did everyone wear a suit to the interview? I'm 7 weeks postpartum and somewhat limited in what fits me, and trying to figure out what to wear! I'm wondering whether I should go buy a suit. Anyone else interviewing on 10/16? Thank you in advance!

Edited by Nina123

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:54 AM, pabca94 said:

Did anyone send thank you letters? I know it's polite to do that, but since it was MMI I don't know who to send it to and am unable to find any contact information for anyone online 

They told us if we'd like to send a thank you note, to send one email to the admissions department and they would forward it to everyone involved!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2018 at 11:48 PM, pabca94 said:

Hmm, I'm not sure. I feel like my stats are pretty average (3.68 gpa, 307 GRE, ~1,000 hrs PCE) so maybe I'm pushed to the back of the pile, haha. Trying not to freak out. Best of luck to you!!

I applied in May and was verified then as well, still have yet to hear anything... However, I was waitlisted for an interview at Midwestern in AZ. 

Still wondering why I haven't heard from Midwestern IL

Guest doostinim
17 hours ago, roobs122 said:

Are these the final decisions or are there more interviews after this month?

There should be more interviews. A staff member informed us that interviews would continue into February.

• 2 weeks later...