2018-2019 Application Cycle

Guest SoyLatte
On 9/19/2018 at 7:33 PM, Kamlin said:

do you remember how long they said it would be? I can't remember if it was 4-8 or 8-10 weeks. I guess they are working backwards in making decisions?

I thought they said 4-6 at the 8/3 interview. Haha I kind of hope they are working backwards since we were in the first interview group so we may still have a chance...butttt that would mean we'll have to keep waiting lol

21 hours ago, pabca94 said:

I have my interview coming up in a few weeks. Would anybody be willing to give some insight on what theirs was like? Like many of you, this is my first MMI and I'm not sure what to expect

It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It was my first MMI as well. I really liked that you essentially start over between the stations. The faculty and staff were all very nice and really made me feel comfortable. I would say just practice timing answers to MMI sample questions, that's really all you can do to prepare. 

The school is nice, great location, and the current students we talked to were very helpful. You'll enjoy the experience!

• Like 1

I just interviewed on September 21st and received an email yesterday that I was accepted!

GPA: 3.9

GRE: 321 (163 verbal, 158 quantitative, 4.5 writing)

I also had no patient care experience and only 8 hours of shadowing experience if anyone else is in a similar situation, it doesn't automatically count you out! Good luck to everyone

Edited by ckamplai
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FuturePAbb3 said:

Can anyone tell me what the time limit is for the MMI format? This is my first MMI and any info would be helpful! Are the questions more commonly asked questions or scenarios?

7-8 minutes for the time limit. They have both style of questions. Trust me, there are no right or wrong answers, just stay honest! 

• Like 1