DMC11

Manhattan class of 2021

On 3/20/2018 at 1:38 PM, RLmoh said:

Does anyone know if there’s a way to find out if they are still scheduling interviews for Manhattan?

I just had an interview March 19th im not sure if there is more after that they didnt specify 

On 3/21/2018 at 4:25 PM, palife730 said:

I just had an interview March 19th im not sure if there is more after that they didnt specify 

When did u submit your application?

Just received a message that all seats are filled. Since I wasn’t interviewed and they indicated no more applications are being reviewed, do you recommend that i change my personal statement when reapplying?

17 hours ago, jared72293 said:

What do you mean? I was accepted back in January lol

Congrats on your acceptance! 

So not everyone who interviewed were accepted or denied. Some people who interviewed were told their applications would remain active in the current cycle and would be reviewed after all interviews were completed. For those applicants the deadline to hear back was 6/1/18. 

Has anybody interviewed at Manhattan yet & can please provide any insight or feedback on the interview process at Touro Manhattan? I was invited for an interview on Feb 11th . Thank you so much! 

On 1/11/2018 at 8:47 PM, aruben4 said:

I received mine this Tuesday!

Can you please let us know what the interview process was like?