How to know when you're studying too much

not enough time posting at the pa forum....actually it's the other way around...I spend way too much time here when I should be studying....I have cut out most of my perusing of sdn now in order to keep posting here....most of my time here is in small snippets of time working night shifts but still, that's time I could be studying....

Alright, a little out there, but... I once packed a nice PB&J to bring for lunch one day, the problem... forgot the peanut butter, and yup, jelly wasn't there either, opened my bag to two pieces of bread in a ziploc... was quite the ongoing joke in my class for a few weeks. This was after 4 hours of sleep the day of our Neuro exam.

x2 on the dreams, I used to do that all the time, especially before a few of the big exams when you only got like 4-5 hours of sleep, so weird, dream about conditions, repeat terminology in your head, yuck, first year of PA school really sucked.

Alright, a little out there, but... I once packed a nice PB&J to bring for lunch one day, the problem... forgot the peanut butter, and yup, jelly wasn't there either, opened my bag to two pieces of bread in a ziploc...

Bwhahahahaha! Well, that's a good argument for my husband making our lunches. :D Did your school have a toaster, at least?

I third the dreaming, especially when I've been studying Spanish. It's funny because my dreams are limited by what I actually know in real life.

I can also tell because the concepts seem so familiar that I just think everyone knows them, too, and discuss them as such.

Archived