HI GUYS! I DIDNT SEE A THREAD FOR PACE 2017-2018  FOR THE PLEASANTVILLE, WESTCHESTER, NY CAMPUS.SO HERE IT IS....GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE!!! :)

19 hours ago, AmandaS19 said:

I submitted in July and haven't heard anything either. Has anyone tried calling the school?

I called them a couple weeks ago and they said its normal not to have heard anything because they don't start reviewing apps til December

17 hours ago, DRHRT said:

anyone heard anything??

Wondering same thing. It looks like last year they were still interviewing as late as June, so maybe the cycle will be late. Anyway, haven't heard anything at all and submitted in summertime.

• Upvote 1

On 12/14/2017 at 8:19 PM, DRHRT said:

for those who received an interview...can you guys please share your stats?

Gpa: 3.7

sgpa: 3.4

Health care hours: 3500 as medical assistant

Application submitted 8/30

Hey Guys

I just got my invite for an interview yesterday, I will be interviewing on 1/11

Questions, do any of you guys have any insight on what this interview is like? The email Pace sent said that it starts at 830 and goes to 2pm and that it involves an interview session, a group interview session, and an essay. That looks intense for an interview. Anyway I look forward to seeing you guys there..:)

Here are my stats

Science GPA 4.0

Overall GPA 3.49

Over 23,000 hours of direct patient time

App submitted on 10/1/17

On 12/31/2017 at 5:19 PM, WonderWall said:

Anyone know how many students will be interviewed for the 35 available seats?

It looks like at least 90 from the interview dates offered so far. 15 per interview date and there are at least 6 dates.

28 minutes ago, NelsonAgee said:

Jmb12010, I have my interview on the 11th, let me know how yours goes. I hope the weather holds up for you guys:)

Hi Nelson, Ours got cancelled today due to weather unfortunately...

2 hours ago, NelsonAgee said:

Jmb12010, I have my interview on the 11th, let me know how yours goes. I hope the weather holds up for you guys:)

Ours got canceled, I changed my interview to the 11th. Good luck all!

2 hours ago, PAmpb said:

Has anyone heard about what's going on for the 1/5 interviews? Is it delayed until 11 or cancelled?

They cancelled 1/5 interview too?

I have an interview on the 9th as well! They asked for a photo in the confirmed interview email? Does anyone know if they want like a passport photo or does it matter? Thanks & good luck :) 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By itskimchi
      I'm looking into PA school requirements and have seen that most require Human Anatomy & lab, and Human Physiology & lab. My current university (UCSD) only offers a Human Physiology lecture course. Most of the city colleges I'm looking into in order to fulfill this pre-req only offer Human Anatomy or Human Physiology as a single course of lecture and lab, rather than having separate lecture and lab courses. Do PA schools accept lecture & lab combination courses or do they want each lecture and lab to be a separate course?
    • By caroline2021
      I am graduating this summer from undergrad at UCONN. I faced some personal issues during my sophomore year that caused me to take the spring semester off, and I probably jumped back into a full course load too soon because I struggled to get passing grades the returning semester and into the next year of school. Ultimately my GPA really suffered and I went from a 3.7 down below a 3. I am working to boost my gpa as much as possible before I graduate, but I know this will be the real cause of issue while applying to PA schools in the future. I have already accumulated over 1000 hours as a CNA in assisted living and hospital settings and I will have much more by the time I do apply. However, I know the real red flag of my application will be my horrible GPA. I am currently looking into applying to get a masters degree in biology or something in hope that it will show that I am capable of handling the rigor of PA school. If anyone has any suggestions on what major to apply to grad school, if this is even a beneficial idea, or anything to help I would greatly appreciate it. 
    • By LOLfPAschool
      So my particular PA school uses the PACKRAT to determine if students are ready to take the PANCE or not at the end of clinical year (this is new and never counted like this before). This year's most recent PACKRAT version national average is apparently a 167, 20 points higher than the last 3 averages on PAEA's website and 40 points higher than last years national average of 128 (according to my PA school). They have informed us that if we do not get within the 2 point standard deviation, they will not allow us to take the PANCE until we reach an adequate grade on the PACKRAT. Can they legally do this?
      According to PAEA, the PACRAT can be done open book so these scores are skewed and shouldn't count for my class.
      There is nothing in our program handbook about the PACKRAT being a requirement for graduation.
      PLEASE HELP!!
    • By eluch15
      Did anyone attend school out of state? What are the obstacles? Does it affect job search if you decide to go back home? Or does it not matter much? 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More