Quick advice on Secondary Apps

My plan is to turn in my essay by tomorrow so it arrives on time, but I keep feeling like my secondary essay is repeating vibes from my first essay in my primary application. I added new information about myself that I had not said before, but I don't want to repeat what I had said prior. They asked for difficulty life experiences and how I will apply it to my career as a PA. The issue is my first essay compacted a lot of information about this in a concise way. Any advice on how to avoid sounding like a repeat of my first essay on supplements? Thanks!

Talk about the same incident or another incident. The big thing is to present you, how you reacted, and how you are different having gone through it. If you are saying the same things about yourself, you need to try a different approach or pick another incident.

Your goal should be to tell something new about you as a person. Saying the same things about yourself again is a wasted opportunity to make an impression.

Archived