Clarkson University Applicants for Jan 2019 Start

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2017 at 4:22 PM, pa1td said:

Did you guys mail the supplemental with a printed essay or email the essay electronically?

Also, how did you guys listed your health care experiences? By recent-old, highest-lowest qualities, or category (shadowing, paid, volunteer, hands-on, etc.)?

I printed my essay and included it with the supplemental app and check. I listed my experiences starting with the most recent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, estefpf said:

Did anyone else receive an email explaining delays in the admission process? On that note, has anyone received any interview invites?

Yes I received that email as well. No, I have not heard anything about interviews, which is most likely due to the delay they explained. Hopefully we hear soon:)

Hey all! Did anyone else get the email today about their application being on hold? I’m of course relieved it hasn’t been declined at this time, but also nervous because it’s on hold for interview/decline decision. So just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat. Thanks and good luck to everyone! 

Hey all! Did anyone else get the email today about their application being on hold? I’m of course relieved it hasn’t been declined at this time, but also nervous because it’s on hold for interview/decline decision. So just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat. Thanks and good luck to everyone! 

Yes! Mine is on hold until I️ finish prereqs. Their website said we can have outstanding prerequisites and still have our application reviewed but mine was put on hold until I️ can send a completed transcript.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone! I received an email yesterday for an invitation for an interview!! But no dates were given yet so they said I would receive a follow-up email with dates for interviews. Did anyone else receive the same email?

If you don’t mind, what are your stats?

19 hours ago, mg023 said:

If you don’t mind, what are your stats?

Cumulative GPA: 3.4

Science GPA: 3.2

GRE: 154 verbal 152 quant 5.0 writing

clinical experience: ~600 hours physical therapy aide

healthcare experience: ~400 hours volunteering in several departments in hospitals and internship in ICU

• 2 weeks later...

Archived