Clarkson University Applicants for Jan 2019 Start

Thank you!  I actually cancelled my flight and decided to drive it instead.  My sister lives in the area and she told me I'd be better off driving for the same reasons you did!
I drove through Clarkson's campus when I was visiting my sister back in the fall--it's so scenic and beautiful.  However, I was not able to see inside any of the buildings.  Will an indoor & outdoor tour be part of the day's schedule?

Hi!
You were probably driving through the undergraduate campus, the grad schools campus is “downtown”. You will be getting a tour of the building and classrooms the day of the interview!
You can park on the street outside of Clarkson hall, the parking lots immediately out front are reserved for faculty. So all of us park on the street. Parking is free so don’t worry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi! I was placed on hold a while back. Haven’t heard since, however I’m still a senior in undergrad and graduate at the end of April. Just thinking of my options and somewhat confused as to whether I have any chance of being interviewed. 

Does anyone know how many have been accepted thus far?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ashweetee said:

hey guys!

got an email yesterday for an onsite interview in june! kind of nervous for the whole thing, especially the essay portion. does anyone know how many people have been accepted? 

Congrats!! Do you mind sharing your stats? Good luck! 

22 hours ago, PAtobe33 said:

Congrats!! Do you mind sharing your stats? Good luck! 

I don't want to share my stats in total detail but compared to the ones from the jan 2018 thread my stats are pretty consistent with theirs GRE wise. My GPA is on the lower side but I just got completed a master of arts in biomedical sciences to show that I can handle a graduate course load. I also have over 6000 hours of patient contact!

Hope that helps! 

On 3/31/2018 at 11:32 AM, ashweetee said:

I don't want to share my stats in total detail but compared to the ones from the jan 2018 thread my stats are pretty consistent with theirs GRE wise. My GPA is on the lower side but I just got completed a master of arts in biomedical sciences to show that I can handle a graduate course load. I also have over 6000 hours of patient contact!

Hope that helps! 

Thanks for the feedback! Best of luck!

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/18/2018 at 9:04 AM, akrenner0991 said:

Good airports to fly Into and rent a car from

Watertown is about an hour and a half away
Syracuse is about 2.5 hrs away
Massena is about 45 mins away

Hope that helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! I booked my flight last night and am flying into Syracuse! I am interviewing June 1. Excited!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ktwoods23 said:

Did anyone receive a confirmation email for their interview when they signed up for either June 1 or 2?

Hi! I gave admissions a call and they said that they do not send out confirmations. If they do not contact you, you are good to go. They only contact people if there is a problem.

-Victoria

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Good luck to everyone interviewing today and tomorrow! I am driving up today to stay overnight in Potsdam for the interview tomorrow and if anyone is flying in and needs a ride the morning of the interview to campus just message me! So excited to meet everyone

Archived