Is my application verifying or not???

I've paid and submitted 1/9 schools that I'm applying for. Received 2/4 completed evaluations. Transcripts have all been received. BUT there is no where on my application that states "received>verifying" like the website suggests on their FAQ. 

Do I have to apply for every one of my schools in my program list before the verification begins? Does your application have "verifying" on the status page anywhere? I'm sure I'm overthinking, but I want to be sure that the verification has already started....

14 hours ago, vickyrawly said:

I've paid and submitted 1/9 schools that I'm applying for. Received 2/4 completed evaluations. Transcripts have all been received. BUT there is no where on my application that states "received>verifying" like the website suggests on their FAQ. 

Do I have to apply for every one of my schools in my program list before the verification begins? Does your application have "verifying" on the status page anywhere? I'm sure I'm overthinking, but I want to be sure that the verification has already started....

When did you submit your materials? At this time I believe the verification process takes 10-14 days. 

On your status page, it should be saying in progress next to the schools you have applied to. But if you do not then that is weird. 

And no, you don't have to apply to all your schools for CAPSA to start verification. It just needs one that meets all their requirements (Application filled, paid, 2 evaluations).

Good luck. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived