2017-18 Application Cycle

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Futurepadude said:

Interviewing on December 2nd as well! Is anyone going to the student dinner the night before? Should we just do business casual for that (I assume everyone isn't going to wear their suits and business attire for that, but I could be wrong)

Can't wait to meet everyone!!

You should definitely go! It was really helpful and great to meet people (both those interviewing and current students). It was casual dress. Like what you would wear if you were going to a friend’s birthday party at a restaurant.

3 hours ago, MagicMorty said:

I just received this:

"The final seating of our class will be determined after the completion of interviews January 12, 2018 at which time you will be notified if you will be offered a seat in the program or placed on our alternate list.  We hope to notify all applicants of their status by January 31, 2018."

I will be accepting a spot at another program that begins in January and will be letting USA know.  Hopefully that'll free up a spot for someone else who wants to attend.  I really enjoyed meeting everyone at the dinner and interviews and look forward to calling you all colleagues in the future.  Good luck!

I receieved the same email. Does anyone know if anybody has been accepted from the 12/2 interview? Or how many have been accepted so far??

Archived