2017-18 Application Cycle

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Pajohnny said:

I heard the class is half full.  Is anyone still waiting to hear about an interview?  I applied a while ago and have not heard a thing. When did all of you hear about your interviews. What is the process like.. Type of questions ect....

They have one more set of interviews on January 12th! I got my invite about 2 weeks before the interview date. It's all very laid back and pretty simple! Typical questions you can find online..nothing too out of the ordinary. 

• 3 weeks later...

I spoke to Nancy today. She mentioned that there is one interview date left, and all slots have been filled. Then she said she will send an email later in the month confirming final status. If anyone needs an application review, you should contact her after February 15. 

6 hours ago, Alegen6 said:

I spoke to Nancy today. She mentioned that there is one interview date left, and all slots have been filled. Then she said she will send an email later in the month confirming final status. If anyone needs an application review, you should contact her after February 15. 

@Alegen6 all the seats have been filled for the last interview date or for the class itself?

15 hours ago, hy0914 said:

I have an interview coming up on January 12th! I am very excited. For people who have already interviewed, how many people were at the interview? Were there a lot of people who went to the dinner the night before? 

There are about 30 people per interview, and yes a lot of people went to the dinner! It was nice to meet people ahead of time and ask the current students any last minute questions. I highly recommend attending if you can.

I haven't posted on this forum yet, but I interviewed in November and got an email a couple weeks after thanking me for attending and informing me of the final interview session on Jan. 12. The email said I would know sometime after that session if I was going to be offered a seat or placed on the alternate list.

Fortunately I received a call on Jan 2nd and was offered a seat in the class, which I plan to accept. 

Soooo:

Has anyone else that interviewed early heard back yet?

And to those interviewing next weekend, best of luck! South's interviews were very laid back and the students/staff were all extremely friendly. Try to enjoy the day! :)

• 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, PA1995 said:

Anyone heard anything recently? I know they said we would know status/waitlist by the end of January but this is cutting it close!

People accepted... do y’all have a FB group or something for you to know how many have been accepted so far?  

Everyone I've talked to is still waiting. When they said end of the month I think they really meant it! 

Mrs. Dunn said she would make a Facebook group after they've sent out more invitations...so early February. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2018 at 0:03 PM, PA1995 said:

Does anyone know how many usually get taken off the waitlist??

Hello! It's different for every class. In my class (2019) I know of someone who was number 17th on the waitlist. The class before us went around 9 or 10 spots in. It just depends. Best of luck!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived